Senior Producer, Experience
6 days ago
We are looking for a passionate Senior Producer to join our Experience team in New York.
As the Senior Producer, you will work with a multidisciplinary group to define and manage experiential and interactive projects that span across marketing and non-marketing sectors, working direct with brands and agencies. You will bring an experienced knowledge base of digital production and agile development across experiential and interactive, as well as a mature outlook on working with internal teams, external vendors and clients.
The Senior Producer role will also cross over into internal product initiatives.
As well as working with the Creative and Technology teams across the Mill Experience group, you will partner with stakeholders across VFX, Design, Direction, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal.
- Produce and Lead a varying size of Immersive productions for the Experience team from concept development through delivery or live activation.
- Responsible for Budgeting, scheduling, and full Production scope for Immersive Experiences
- In collaboration with a Creative Director and/or Executive Producer, contribute to creative pitches by adding sound production suggestions and ensuring we are satisfying the client brief.
- Ensure creative vision and production scope is satisfied in project delivery.
- Be the direct client contact (both brands and agencies) throughout the production process.
- Measure and forecast progress against project milestones and budgets, ensuring visibility to both the team and stakeholders.
- Scope projects and determine production needs, procedures and schedules
- Ability to confidently and effectively act as a liaison between Client and Creatives.
- Possess an acute sense for visual aesthetics and ideas and the ability to manage people and resources effectively
- Manage resource needs/allocation of cross-functional teams (engineers, artists, designers, operators, hardware techs), and manage the creation of new processes and tools
- Lead and advocate for delivery best practices, comfortably challenging project decisions and providing alternative approaches.
- Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies and assess their relevance to The Mill’s services and interests and understand what best in class solutions exist.
- Manage product vision for the team, set the roadmap of qualitative objectives and quantitative goals with a deep understanding of The Mill’s mission and strategies.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and grow meaningful relationships within the tribe and across the business to create one team.
- Ensure that quality standards and good working practices are met on all projects undertaken by the department.
- Work with global studios to improve internal Experience Production practices.
- Collaborate with the Mill Experience and legal team to develop contracts, budgets and Scope of Work documents.
- Lead a healthy and successful team that balances learning, innovation, support and maintenance.
- Lead a squad through agile ways of working
- Mentor production teams and impart your digital production knowledge.
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group.
- 7+ years of Digital Project Management experience in high performing, multidisciplinary teams that have built, brought to market and iterated-on software and/or hardware projects and products.
- Strong understanding of technology and able to scope, budget, schedule and task manage a project Tech team and developers.
- Ability to produce immersive projects with experience design-thinking, UX/UI and VFX team
- Working knowledge of the Post Production process, advertising industry and game development
- Attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to multitask and change direction depending on the current needs of the situation
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Resourceful and lateral thinking
- Outstanding communication skills, able to communicate at all levels/across all departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Communications, Marketing, Statistics or Advertising a plus.
The pay range for this full-time staff position is: $110,000 - $140,000 per year, which is a good-faith assessment associated with this position only and pursuant to the New York City Salary Transparency Law.
Interested in working with our team at The Mill? We love connecting with passionate talent, so even if you feel you may not meet the given requirements or your salary expectation is outside the provided pay range, please apply as we may be able to find an opportunity on our team that aligns with your background and career goals.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
The Mill Experience is The Mill’s Immersive Experience Studio. We imagine, design and build pinnacle immersive experiences for the world’s most ambitious brands. We are world renowned visual storytellers - master crafters of simulated, elevated and extended realities.
For over 30 years we have led the evolution of computer graphics from the linear stories of the screen to real-time fantasies in virtual spaces and incredible interactions in real places, perfecting our interactive craft in step with emerging real-time technologies. With our global team of world class artists and creative technologists we work across the range of immersive Experiences: Location-based, Augmented and Virtual.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.