Senior Producer | Candy Crush Saga
17 days ago
Craft:Games Design & Production
Do you want to help set the new gold standard for best- in- class match- 3 games?
Candy Crush Saga is one of the biggest games in the world, entertaining millions of players every day, and we are looking for people who are as excited as we are about making it even bigger and better. Working in a versatile cross- functional team, you will play a key role in the development and delivery of new and exciting experiences for our players.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Producer to join the Candy Crush team in Stockholm or Barcelona. You will bring an excellent track record of leading, motivating and supporting game teams, as well as developing and leading the production schedule to ensure the successful delivery of multiple game projects.
You will collaborate with the creative and business leaders to deliver on project goals in line with King’s high standards. You will be a role model for your team and the company. You’ll champion our values and lead by example with your approach of collaboration, rapid iteration and continuous improvement.
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
Skills to Create Thrills
- Have contributed to the development, release and/or service operations of at least one mobile game or live mobile digital product
- Experience working with big features / new games development
- Experience in leading multiple teams in aligning to and executing against product vision and goals
- Able to work in and foster a team culture of trust and respect, where open feedback, accountability, and courage to fail fast and learn are the norm
- Able to receive feedback openly and adjust leadership style and way of working
- Proven analytical and data- informed decision making
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Passion for games
Not sure you meet all the skills required? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under- represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Tasty Bonus Points
- Experience in game development crafts such as art, game design, engineering, QA/QC
- Experience working with outsourcing or distributed teams/development
- Experience working in game- as- a- service environment, being able to balance live services as well as game development activities
- Experience with line management and talent development
- Hands on experience with project tracking tools (eg. Jira)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com