Senior Producer, Audio
13 days ago
That's No Moon is an independent studio of storytellers and game-makers who believe in the power of narrative-driven experiences. With a diverse team of talented developers, from some of the top game studios in the world (Naughty Dog, Infinity Ward, Bungie), our shared vision is to create the future of AAA experiences with a culture of creativity, collaboration, and responsible production practices. Our passionate team of developers help shape our studio, our projects, and our future.
We are seeking a Senior Producer, Audio to work with the Audio Director to manage and deliver all aspects of audio content of an AAA action-adventure game.
- Work with Audio Director to deliver all audio and dialogue content in the game on time, at quality and on budget.
- Create and maintain the schedule and related task tracking across dialogue, audio effects, music, orchestration and related deliverables through to game integration.
- Oversee external partners, book sessions and manage relationships. Help identify when additional vendors are needed and in the selection process.
- Manage and report on external budgets.
- Assist with supervision of localization.
- Solicit needs from the department and communicate project requirements. Take those requirements and turn them into project plans. Work with the audio team to execute those plans.
- Work collaboratively with production and department leadership to drive decision making that achieves both the project goals and company values.
- Connect departments and breakdown silos to eliminate roadblocks to ensure the team is flowing efficiently through their work.
- Communicate project risks to leadership.
- Suggest improvements to the production process and assist in seeing them through.
- Assemble productivity data from the production tracking system and use that data to create production reports that steer production forward.
- Manage field, set and studio audio recording sessions of varying levels of complexity.
- Drive towards clarity when ambiguity exists on a new deliverable type or department innovation.
- Mentor associate and mid-level members of the team on best practices to achieve project goals efficiently and collaboratively.
Requirements & Skills:
- Project Management or Business Administration skills or experience.
- Experience with Jira, Perforce or other industry standard tasking and version control software.
- Experience with modern game audio pipelines, ideally familiar with Wwise and Unreal.
- Experience with field recording of all varieties.
- Flexible and agile, able to adapt during a project to emerging requirements.
- Adaptive managerial skills, knowing when to use formal or informal tactics and strategy to achieve project success.
- Experience or familiarity with managing budgets and staff resource plans.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Producer or Project Manager delivering projects working across multiple departments or equivalent experience.
- Strong time managerial skills in a technically sophisticated and fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with high emotional intelligence.
- High attention to detail and driven to results.
TNM considers a number of factors when determining each role's base pay range, including industry benchmarks, location, experience, and other job specific skills. In addition to base pay, this role may be eligible for other incentive compensation including equity and profit share. The estimated base pay range for this role is U.S. only and not applicable for locations outside of the U.S.
TNM offers competitive and comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited PTO, supplemental life and disability, and more. Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part-time or temporary employees.
The estimated base pay range for this role is: $131,000 - $172,000
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
That's No Moon is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.