This job might no longer be available.
Senior Photogrammetry Artist - Treyarch
26 days ago
Job Title:Senior Photogrammetry Artist - Treyarch
Treyarch is looking for a Senior Photogrammetry Artist to join our photogrammetry team.
You'll be creating next-gen content for our games alongside a team of extraordinary environment artists, character artists, technical artists, and level designers who have worked on one of the most successful video game franchises of all time.
Our ideal candidate is excited about scanning characters, weapons, environments and more, through the use of a variety of techniques such as photogrammetry, laser scanning, structed light, and more. If you're passionate about video games, working collaboratively, and have a strong photogrammetry portfolio, we want you to join our team!
What you'll be doing…
- · Contribute to multiple disciplines including maps, characters, and weapons.
- · Participate in complex creative projects for MTX, aiming to achieve results in a shorter amount of time and at a lower cost.
- · Ability to assemble and disassemble scan rigs of high complexity.
- · Attend photogrammetry trips as a capture technician to support data acquisition in the field.
- · Drive the Photogrammetry render farm, attending to Environment, Character, Vehicles, and Weapons needs.
- · Operate a fully or semi-automated end-to-end photogrammetry pipeline to generate high quality game assets.
- · Traveling locally to scan architecture assets, materials and props using a multi-camera photogrammetry rig.
- · Adhering to the aesthetic and technical standards set by the Studio Art Director and Photogrammetry Art department.
To succeed you should have…
- · Minimum of 10+ years of experience in scanning for games and film.
- · The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the industry, having shipped at least 5+ titles.
- · Advanced understanding of photogrammetry concepts.
- · A strong portfolio demonstrating a diverse set of high-quality Photogrammetry environment content.
- · Experience with common 2D and 3D software packages such as: Max/Maya, Zbrush, Substance, and Photoshop is a plus.
- · Extensive experience with photogrammetry software such as Reality Capture or equivalent.
- · The ability to guide others in learning new skills and workflows in a fast-paced environment, including creating documentation and training materials.
- · The ability to be proactive in a large, fast-paced team environment that requires extensive communication and coordination with both internal and external developers.
- · Experience using LIDAR technology is a plus.
- · Experience with 4D facial performance pipeline is a plus.
- · Prior experience as a scan technician, contributing consistent and reliable photogrammetry data for heads and props.
- · Expert understanding of scanning techniques, requiring minimal technical onboarding to produce content to the team.
- · A great culture fit, sharing our drive and excitement to push our assets and photogrammetry scanning to the highest limits.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Founded in 1996, Treyarch is a videogame studio whose purpose is to create awesome games for the world to enjoy. With this purpose in mind, we crafted the award winning Call of Duty: Black Ops series and pioneered the fan favorite Zombies mode.
At Treyarch, we empower the team to be individually driven to innovate on our games, processes, and culture. How we do things is just as important as what we do.
Studio culture and development, we believe it’s a team effort and that collaboration and hearing one another is key. Every day we face the large and small challenges together and every voice matters.
These values guide us in our mission to create moments that matter. Both to the players and to us, the creators. In an era where triumphs and defeats are readily shared, seeing players engage with our creations gives us great pride. Come help us create that next moment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about our studio, please visit us at www.treyarch.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/treyarch, and @treyarch on Twitter.
PS, we’ve also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $80,800.00 - $149,400.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.