This job might no longer be available.
Performance Product Manager - Apex Legends Mobile
7 days ago
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends , Titanfall , Titanfall 2 , Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond . Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help guide the Acquisition, Engagement, and Monetization strategies for one of Apex Legends Mobile. You are passionate about representing the voice and needs of our players, working with your team to promote best-practice strategies related to the development and fine-tuning of the game economy. You will report to our Director of Product Management. This is a data-focused role, driving the effort behind targets for this new title.
- You will conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights to improve top-line Indicators
- Design, balance and improve economy models for virtual economies
- You will track performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Communicate Measurements to all partners and adjust designs/plans accordingly
- Establish requirements for Data Analytics, A/B testing, push notifications and other partner tools
- You will become an expert on models for monetizing games
- Monitor trends and best practices, third parties tools/partnerships, and internal business intelligence
- Leverage first and third-party tools to determine, track, and best serve player segments
- 4+ years of experience in product management in mobile games or related industry
- Experience with data-driven product design
- Success building web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past
- Delivered at least one product through the entire product development cycle
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products
- Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes
- Experience with economy and systems design