Senior Performance Marketer
4 days ago
Uken builds games that people everywhere love. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? and Jeopardy! World Tour are the top 2 trivia games, engaging millions of global players every month. In 2020, Uken released Ava’s Manor, a solitaire game where users renovate and decorate the manor while discovering mysterious clues and dabbling in a romantic love story. Uken’s foray into narrative games is an exciting opportunity for the company.
We consider our Ukenites to be data-driven designers, technologists, and artists. Through collaboration, we pair the craft of design with feedback and data to deliver a pace and rhythm in each game session that immerses our audience and engages them for years. We have a quirky, nerdy culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, quality ideas, and a data-driven mindset. We believe in moving quickly and improving constantly and that mantra is reflected in the weekly updates we make to our games and internal technologies. We have an appetite for pushing technical boundaries but with a focus on practical use.
Uken Games is looking for a Senior Performance Marketer to plan, execute and optimize our user acquisition campaigns to help us continue to reach millions of people around the world!
As a Ukenite you’ll be working on meaningful things like:
- Ensuring user acquisition campaigns are within budget and are meeting ROI targets.
- Manage external media partner relationships.
- Utilizing Periscope and Excel to monitor and evaluate user acquisition reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Leveraging in-game data to manage and optimize user acquisition campaigns across a variety of ad networks and social media platforms.
- Staying on top of trends in mobile user acquisition, performance marketing and creative optimization
- Designing and executing A/B tests to improve our creative messaging
Your background should include:
- Accountability for generating ROAS on marketing budgets in six - seven figure range
- At least 3+ years experience with performance marketing at a consumer startup, marketing co or equivalent
- A data-driven mindset with unrelenting grit to produce results
- Experience using analytics tools and SQL, Periscope
- Ability to iterate quickly and operate independently in a demanding and dynamic environment
- A strong passion for games, particularly free to play mobile games
- A track record of deliberate personal growth
What's in it for you?
- You’ll be equipped with a high-end PC or laptop
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Fully catered lunch, breakfast, and a snack filled kitchen (in-office)
- Uken social nights including mixers, game night, and more - we take entertainment seriously!
- Office-based or home-based work options
- Convenient location in the heart of downtown Toronto at Front & John St.
At Uken, we believe there is power in diversity and strive for a diverse, inclusive, and accessible environment. Our ongoing innovative journey relies on each Ukenite to be different. All qualified applicants will be assessed equally regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual attraction, gender identity, or expression, and would not face discrimination based on disability.
Uken is committed to offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.