Senior People Tech Analyst (Workday)
4 days ago
Job Title:Senior People Tech Analyst (Workday)
Job Title: Senior People Technology Analyst (Workday)
Reports To: Manager, People Technology
Division/Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA; Irvine, CA; WFH
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This position is responsible for the on-going day-to-day operations of Workday Core HCM and US Time Tracking & Absence modules. As the expert analyst, this position will collaborate with key business stakeholders to craft, configure, test, implement, maintain, communicate, and train the organization to effectively leverage our Workday modules. Expert knowledge in Time Tracking is key.
We are looking for an Expert People Tech Analyst from an HR background who is passionate about data, providing great service and can think holistically across the HR functions. This role could be based in Santa Monica or Irvine, CA.
This person will partner and collaborate with key partners and stakeholders across Global Human Resources, all areas of the business, and the enterprise-wide organization of Activision, Blizzard, and King. This role collaborates with the Manager, People Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for building, maintaining, and supporting the US Time Tracking and Absence plans in Workday.
- Supervise, review and optimize HR processes (online and offline).
- Building basic and sophisticated custom reports and extracting data requests
- Provide support for HR System upgrades and improvements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation, and support model design.
- Consult with functional leaders and SMEs in HR to craft, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business leaders.
- Collect, document, and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications.
- Manage support queries from employees and HR via our ticketing system
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a dynamic business environment
- Minimum of 2 years Workday Time Tracking experience required
- Good understanding of Workday Core HCM
- Able to thrive in an ever-changing environment using an ambitious attitude
- Solid Project Management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and support multiple people / programs simultaneously
- Demonstrated customer service skills (both internally and externally)
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively across organizational boundaries.
- Builds strong relationships with business partners and team members; ability to build your credibility and brand across broader teams
- Self-directed and independent worker / capable of working with minimal direction
- Drives results. Strong problem-solving skills
- Other Workday experiences a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office including strong PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook capabilities
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.