This job might no longer be available.
Senior People Business Partner
3 months ago
As a Senior People Business Partner, you play a key role in building trusted relationships with leaders and employees at various levels of the organization. Through these relationships, you provide partnership and advice to help us achieve our goals. You are adept with change management, agility, and know how to drive for results.
Remote work from home options are available for viable candidates.
In this role, you expect to:
- Establishing yourself as a trusted partner and primary point of contact for your stakeholder groups
- Proactively partnering with key stakeholders to identify and support business needs and goals via agile, human-centred, data-driven, innovative approaches
- Supporting people & talent acquisition team members to initiate, project-manage, and execute improvements to existing programs
- Supporting people & talent acquisition team members to create new programs and projects that are aligned with your stakeholders’ people and business roadmap.
- Acting as a trusted advisor on Canadian and U.S. employment law
- Supporting day-to-day employee relations and any acute escalations that may arise
- Building an understanding of project scope, resource availability, road mapping, and timely stakeholder/cross-functional departmental communication
- Providing mentorship, coaching, and guidance to team members and helping us build a learning culture
- Navigating with agility, curiosity, and openness in a fast-moving, creative and technical environment
In order to be successful at this role, we are looking for:
- 8+ years of Human Resources (HR) experience in a project-based, creative culture
- 3+ years of People Business Partnership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Clear, concise, professional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Experience in building trusting relationships with stakeholders and leaders
- Experience in change management
- Must be passionate about and/or have experience working in the video games industry
- Must have strong knowledge of Canadian employment law. Additional experience working with U.S. and/or Quebec client groups is a bonus.
In addition, it is nice to have:
- Further education in conflict management, coaching
- PHR/SPHR/CPHR Certification or other industry credentials
- Experience with fast-paced and growth-driven environment
- Ability to partner with strategic leaders to drive business strategy and operational goals
- Experience in working with employees at multi-sites
- Certified Coach
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.