Senior Payroll Specialist
12 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist to join our team. As a Senior Payroll Specialist, you control all payroll processes to ensure completeness and accuracy. You also work closely with multiple departments to deliver all payroll-related matters and compliance.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a team member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- Preparing the monthly payroll file for transactions
- Checking the payroll reports prepared by the payroll service vendor
- Executing the private health insurance policy processes
- Being responsible for proper and thorough entry procedures
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of the personnel files
- Conducting regular and comprehensive research on wages and fringe benefits
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc reports
- Having in-depth knowledge of legal requirements and ensuring compliance of processes with legislation
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.