This job might no longer be available.
Senior Partnerships Producer
Redwood City, CA, United States
5 months ago
Crystal Dynamics, a part of the Square-Enix family and the studio behind the award-winning Tomb Raider franchise, is constantly on the hunt to add even more top-tier gaming talent worldwide to our family. We pride ourselves on attracting and developing the best of the best to craft the most exciting projects in gaming. Our 25 years of development experience, as well as our studio’s combined AAA game industry pedigree, has established us as one of the premier studios in the world today. Come and make us even better!
Crystal Dynamics is headquartered in sunny Redwood City, CA, just south of San Francisco and north of San Jose. Benefits for this full-time position include a competitive salary, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options and 20 days of paid time-off. You also receive free access to a well-appointed 50,000’ foot athletic club (complete with a rock climbing wall and pool!), an impressive on-site cafeteria with food options for every palate, a gorgeous natural campus by the Bay and discounts on all of Square-Enix’s games and goodies.
Crystal Dynamics is seeking a Senior Partnerships Producer to be the bridge between our studio and our valued strategic partners. This producer will provide oversight and operational directon to the Square Enix Partnership Alliance Team. They will interface with all departments which exist within the Square Enix organization working on the Marvel gaming project. This includes working alongside the development teams, publishing, brand, PR and social teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the partnerships sector of the entertainment industry, with a strong knowledge of the gaming sector and be extremely detail-oriented approach to his/her work. Ideally, this person will also have the ability to build strong relationships, be a team player, and proactively provide assistance whenever/wherever needed. The desire to learn and grow is a must, but the candidate should already have an existing knowledge of Adobe and Word programs, including basic Photoshop/Illustrator, and be proficient at Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Resource management: resource allocation of creative team given content slates and upcoming work. Ensure that we scope and have work-back schedules aligned for campaigns across platforms.
- Establishing strong relationships with internal/external teams while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Sets expectations with internal and external teams and handles prioritization for all work that comes through creative team.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,), communicating action steps. Ensure all stakeholders have up to date, day to day reports and project milestones.
- Deep dive into project requirements gaining understanding of needs for projects that may at times be ambiguous.
- Continually work to optimize process and workflow.
- Oversee the correct entry of all partnership deal terms into the Square Enix tracking systems.
- Manage the development of the team's databases to ensure complete accuracy in regard to the tracking of all information from pitch to execution.
- Analyze each new incoming deal to help calculate itemized profits/losses, media expectations and value.
- Craft campaign recap reports that summarize the noteworthy elements tied to each partners engagement
- Manage the workflow process that determines how to price out certain partnership opportunities.
- Construct and route deal memos to be distributed to key Square Enix & Crystal Dynamics stakeholders whenever a new partnerships is brought in.
- Coordinate with the Project Management and Legal teams to determine the appropriate assignments for each partner.
- Firm understanding of the entertainment industry across Movies, Games and Television.
- This includes the ability to review and examine campaigns programs and strategize opportunities.
- Knowledge of release schedules across the movie and gaming industry.
- Knowledge and, or, first-hand experience on industry and consumer experiential events & tradeshows.
- Ability to be flexible and to work overtime when requested.
- First-hand knowledge and experience in working with a 3 rd party licensing owner, including understanding brand guidelines, approval processes, relationship management.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred or equivalent experience required).
- Minimum of 5~7 years of marketing or partnerships across consumer brands and product management in gaming, movies, TV, or a consumer product company preferred.
- Minimum 3 year of relevant industry experience working on partnership alliance or partnership marketing.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Detail-oriented with proven skills when it comes to organization and prioritization.
- Excellent analytical skills and a quantitative mindset with a knack for reviewing extensive amounts of data and extracting the relevant points.
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects at any given time and to operate within an organization that conducts business across multiple time zones.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, and be resourceful/flexible, all while maintaining absolute professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must possess enthusiasm and a desire to take on increased responsibilities.
- Ability to quickly learn internal processes and the basics of who to reach out to with questions.
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.