Senior Partnerships & Giving Manager, Social Impact (Contract)
8 days ago
Unity’s Social Impact mission is to empower Unity creators and employees to make the world a better place through programs and practices.
Unity is seeking a Senior Partnerships & Corporate Giving Manager, Social Impact for a six-month contract! In this role, you will lead the operating plan, design and structure of Unity’s Charitable giving and Donor Advised Fund across social impact programs areas (Education/Inclusive Economic Opportunity, Sustainability, Digital Health and Wellbeing).
What you’ll be doing
- Translate the Unity Social Impact strategy, co-designed in collaboration with the Social Impact Leads Team, into a giving operating plan that supports both the annual and long-term goals
- Lead charitable fund operations, invite / open call grant submissions that align to Unity’s theory of change with measurable outcomes
- Oversee impact reporting and drive internal alignment around ESG reporting
- Evaluate opportunities for partnership expansion and build a strategy to drive external relationships with grantees
- Source and close inbound partners to develop strong relationships with nonprofits and advance Unity’s thought leadership and influence amongst peer companies
What we’re looking for
- Giving program and project management experience
- Social Impact, CSR or ESG impact and reporting experience
- Experience with partner/relationship management, agreement negotiations, and strategy and operations
- Ability to bring key stakeholders across the organization together for alignment on ESG across the organization
- Demonstrated capability to think strategically and creatively while applying business judgment and quantitative analysis; collaborate and influence internal teams to drive alignment, be the voice of the partner
You might also have
- Global mindset and passion for CSR, increasing diversity and underrepresented creator base
- Past experience working in or with non-profits
- Understanding of Unity’s background, company and culture
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.