Senior PR Manager (Poland)
12 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Senior PR Manager to lead the charge in Poland.
In this position, you’ll work in our Global PR team, made up from industry professionals, and get hands on with legendary Wargaming titles (such as World of Tanks and World of Warships franchises, and more!) as well as lead the communication on new and upcoming titles, all while managing our multiplatform and multiproduct portfolio.
What will you do?
- Develop the Polish-specific PR strategy for Wargaming products in line with the company’s business objectives
- Share regional input and contribute to the development of the global PR strategy
- Develop and execute local product PR plans and land global PR activities in Poland
- Plan, budget and organize product launch events, press tours, media gatherings as well as participate in regional and global trade shows
- Handle incoming media requests
- Build up, manage and expand our network of regional media outlets
- Develop corporate and product messaging, creating region specific storytelling angles for new and existing products
- In-depth analysis of regional PR activities, setting up a system of KPIs and providing ongoing PR reports.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years PR experience
- Experience in managing a multiproduct and multiplatform portfolio
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Polish media landscape
- Excellent copywriting skills
- An established network of media contacts
- Great networking and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- A creative streak with a track record of implemented unusual PR cases having a significant business impact
- Passion for video games
- Fluent English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in Polish games publishing and/or development industry
- Experience with GaaS (Games as a Service) titles.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.