This job might no longer be available.
Senior Outsourcing Manager/Director
1 year ago
This Senior Outsourcing Manager/Director needs to master the latest video game production management knowledge, processes and applications. He/she will be managing the project dedicated teams (coordination, art and technical support) to deliver in time and quality simultaneous productions in parallel.
- Work with Ubisoft studios worlwide to establish project requirements: quality standard, scope, timeline, budget, workflow (pipeline) for outsourcing productions.
- Own people and budget management for the entire outsourcing production.
- Ensure the efficient production progression, anticipate and communicate transparently and professionally with the Lead studio and the external collaborating partners.
- Improve the existing production management processes and tools and team skills (task management, dashboards optimization…).
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in game production.
- Very strong organization, communication and management skills.
- Outstanding Project Management skills and concept particularly in art productions.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Committed to people development and sharing of best practices.
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize studio performance.
- Passionate for creating and playing video games.
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com