This job might no longer be available.
Senior Oracle ERP Business Analyst (Functional)
4 months ago
Activision Blizzard, Inc., a member of the S&P 500, is the worldʹs most successful standalone interactive entertainment company.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™.
The company is one of the Fortune ʺ100 Best Companies to Work For®ʺ. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world, and its games are played in 196 countries. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the companyʹs website, www.activisionblizzard.com
The Sr. Functional Business Analyst is a versatile and highly motivated individual who works with the other IT team members and Business Users on the T echnical and F unctional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of systems
The position will work with the Sr. Manager of IT and Business Users in defining, prioritizing, and executing application enhancements, projects and end- user support.
- Ensure IT alignment with the business through delivery of quality technology solutions.
- Requirements gathering and scope definition with non- technical Business User constituencies.
- The ability to interview various non- technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
- Engage Business Users spanning multiple departments and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective solutions.
- Engage Business Users to support all necessary clarification to design and implement an effective solution.
- Manage components of a project plan or projects.
- Manage and address support tickets of various priority.
- Strong functional understanding of the systems supported and the development framework for customizations.
- Verification of feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
- Manage multiple priorities, projects in fast paced and dynamic environment .
- Work with third Party logistics providers.
- Provide training and documentation when required .
- Ability to create and pre sent key requirements artifacts, Scope Documents, Use Cases, Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules, Test plans and Test scenarios, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation, Application Gap analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A minimum of 8 year of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials R12 applications such as: General Ledger (GL ), Sub - ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax , Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure- to- Pay (P2P)
- Experience as a functional resource in the implementation of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (experience or exposure on Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service)
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses
- Deep understanding of financial close cycle and best practices
- Understand and Supports deployment of consolidation applications
- Knowledge of any of these applications: Sabrix, AP Imaging (Kofax Markview/Kofax Transformation Module) and integration of the third- party systems with Oracle R12.2.10
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, participating in fit- gap analysis, as- is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing (UAT), business user training.
- Experience with development and delivery of system documentations, such as requirements documents , test plans, and d e sign documents
- Look for opportunities and make recommendations for improvements to existing Activision applications and architectures, including configurations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical/functional production issues.
- Must be a resourceful, self- motivated individual with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently , without appreciable direction and manage multiple task assignments.
- A bility to identify system impact for small and large- scale initiatives.
- Knowledge of Project and/or Principles and Practices of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project.
- Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects in fast- paced dynamic environment.
- Assist business communities with acceptance testing of results, either for an enhancement to the existing applications or when introducing new functionality in a service request or project
- Conduct feasibility studies for Oracle software under consideration for purchase and provide findings and considerations .
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Should have working knowledge in EBS 12.2 .10 and or Fusion applications development with emphasis on workflows, interfaces and other technical functions
- Should have used Oracle SQL Loader/External File Utilities to load files
- PL/SQL development – troubleshoot Oracle Packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, Cursors and Materialized views for processing data.
- Write simple to complex queries to support audit requests or business partners’ reporting requests
- Experience utilizing tools such as Data loader, SQL Developer, and TOAD
- Some working knowledge of supporting Oracle tools: XML or BI publisher, OA Framework, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Web ADI, supporting third- party tools (TOAD, SQL developer) and configuration and maintenance of existing Oracle applications
- Kofax MarkView for Oracle EBS (10.x Kofax Capture (v11.x),
- Kofax Transformation Module (v6.x), Kofax Import Connector (v2.x ) ,
- Kofax Analytics for MarkView (1.x)
A ctivision Blizzard and Activision Publishing are headquartered in Santa Monica, California. Activision Blizzard is the parent company of Activision Publishing and Blizzard Entertainment, providing corporate shared services (e.g., HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Sales, and Supply Chain) for both companies globally. Activision is a global interactive entertainment software leader and the world’s largest independent video game publisher.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com