Senior Operations Manager
7 days ago
Who We Are:
Ghost Story Games is a self-publishing game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive located in the greater-Boston area. Our studio designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite. We are currently working on our next project and would love for you to be part of our team.
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture and 94 percent of employees say their workplace is great. We are, however, dedicated to building our best workplace yet. Will you join our team of under-35 developers and help us achieve that?
What we're looking for:
Your positive energy as an Operations Manager will support and elevate our team. You will lead all day-to-day studio operations, as well as relationships with our parent company and external developers.
What You’ll Tackle:
We are a small team and you will be encouraged to wear many hats and jump in where needed. Main responsibilities:
- Build a work environment that encourages the production of amazing game content by maintaining, improving and providing vital resources and support to our studio.
- Lead all recruiting efforts and ensure positions are filled quickly by excellent candidates that transition into the team well.
- Support our Production team where needed, for example by identifying potential new outsourcing groups, setting up new user accounts, distributing communication, and managing relationships.
- Collaborate with Studio Management regarding benefits, wellness programs, reviews, merit increases, personnel issues, and corporate compliance.
- Lead all aspects of our studio events, which include but aren’t limited to, (external) staff meetings, social events, outreach events, consumer events, industry events, office improvements, or focus testing.
- Work closely with our remote legal team to ensure all legal documents are accurately processed and archived. Including, but not limited to, non-disclosure agreements, business agreements, and (music) licensing.
- Form relationships with local business partners to engage our outreach programs by helping us continue pushing boundaries of standard methodologies to ensure alignment on corporate policies.
- Lead our studio operations team which covers management, support, finance, legal, facilities and more.
What You Bring:
- You put the needs of employees first and help people develop and perform as highly as possible. You exercise good judgment under pressure and are able to navigate effectively in a fast-paced and client-facing environment.
- You have demonstrated success in building and maintaining collaborative relationships across multiple teams, gaining consensus and effectively motivating change for new initiatives in a sophisticated organization.
- You are self-motivated and solve problems creatively and independently. High-level experience with accounting practices and legal basics is a given.
What We Offer You:
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Flexible Hours. We understand that sometimes people need to juggle work and family life, so we have flexible work hours and a support structure.
- The opportunity to work on a creatively ambitious project with a world-class team of developers.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.