Senior Operations Manager, Core Tech
16 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
As the Senior Operations Manager on the Core Tech team, you will build, launch and manage systems, drive problem-solving and establish procedures that support sustainability, efficiency, and scalability within the team. You advocate for new and necessary improvements (process / tool / development) while balancing the needs and priorities of the Core Tech team. And you'll continuously evaluate and align those improvements toward the areas that have the greatest need.
In this role, you will
- Partner with Senior Leadership and HR & People to drive strategic workforce planning across the product by building out a scalable workforce planning system, aligning & prioritizing growth needs with product strategy, and facilitating growth planning & prioritization exercise.
- Partner with Recruiting, HR & People teams to ensure an efficient hiring process across the product by standardizing and implementing Interview Kits for the different functions and by becoming an escalation point for Recruiting needs and communications.
- Partner with Development Director, Production Director(s) and Senior Leadership to maintain and improve team org charts and assignment visualizations and to ensure Workday team data is accurate through audits and automations.
What we're looking for
- You have a demonstrated track record of delivering incremental, meaningful improvements to customers or users.
- You have a focus on continuous improvement cycles and experience in defining and tracking success metrics that matter.
- You are comfortable being an advocate for the needs of your customers and users, with excellent communication and presentation skills to help you make your case and move the needle.
- You have experience partnering with cross functional teams to take weedy problems to ground.
- You are highly collaborative and understand the importance of bringing perspectives together to get things done.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a B2B context. Experience in a B2B user-focused role like program management is a plus.
- Customer-facing experience in a B2B context is a plus.
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA and WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
California Base Pay Range
$123,400 — $205,600 USD
Washington Base Pay Range
$117,700 — $193,300 USD
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.