Senior Operations Manager #1197
12 days ago
Please note that vaccination is not considered to be fully in effect until 14 days after the 2nd shot. There is also a 3-4 week waiting period between the 1st and 2nd shot.
Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Onsite (Candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle area)
Work Hours: Fulltime
We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager to oversee the Operations team. As the Operations Manager you will partner closely with key stakeholders to ensure strong execution and operational support in key areas while also developing new policies and driving operational changes to improve the effectiveness of multiple workflows.
- Develop policy and manage the end-to-end execution for Onboarding, Offboarding, software purchase and usage, along with hardware purchases.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders and the admin team to develop and execute on our space strategy.
- Establish quantitative and qualitative metrics and standards for workflow efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and implement new processes and policies to drive improvements to those metrics.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures.
- Manage small team (1-2) individuals
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians .
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- AND 6+ years process management, process execution, process optimization, or related experience.
- 3+ years experience delivering cross functional projects OR 1+ years of experience with an MBA.
- Experience partnering with geographically dispersed and/or ad-hoc teams.
- Experience with developing and deploying organizational strategies and goals.
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements.
- Experience escalating issues, anticipating and making trade-offs, balancing business need versus other constraints.
- Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Experience understanding needs of business and end customers and translating them into right solutions.
Nice to Have:
- Lean, Business Process Management Professional, Change Management (e.g., Prosci), Six Sigma, and/or Agile certifications.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits