Senior Online Programmer - Ubisoft Paris Mobile (M/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
19 days ago
You are passionate about online videogame oriented programming? Ubisoft Paris-Mobile is looking for its new Senior Online Programmer (M/F) to join the production of a mobile AAA project, the most ambitious of its history based on a very well-known Ubisoft license.
Under the responsibility of Sebastien, the Lead Online Programmer, and the project's Producer, your role will be one of a true database supervisor, including the network maintenance and servers’ synchronization, among many other topics. You will have both generalist and specialized tasks depending on your inclinations. Working in pairs with another Online Programmer, you will face many challenges in the development, integration, and maintenance of online services.
As such, your main missions will be to:
- Participate in the development of the project's online functionalities: network, servers, gameplay abstraction, synchronization algorithm, etc.;
- Conceive and maintain a distributed infrastructure
- Design and implement solutions that meet the production teams' various needs;
- Ensure regular, operational monitoring of these various solutions with the contacts concerned;
- Foster dialogue and the sharing of expertise between the project teams;
- Ensure technical competitive intelligence and constantly drive innovation.
You love putting your hands in code to develop tomorrow's games? If you find yourself in the following description and want to join demanding teams that define themselves as "serious about fun", you're the one!
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position, and the development of several games to your name;
- You are fully proficient in C# and in the .NET Core environment;
- You have solid knowledge of distributed systems and online services (AWS, Azure, etc.);
- You are familiar with SQL and/or NoSQL databases;
- You have experience in the area of videogame online services, idealy on MMO or MOBA
- You are keenly interested in the issues surrounding automation and monitoring;
- You are self-sufficient and not afraid to explore the code;
- You are meticulous, responsive and teamwork oriented.
Joining our Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio also means :
- Having the opportunity to work on well-known IP’s from Ubisoft
- Being part of the most ambitious AAA mobile Project of Ubisoft
- Being proactive and implementing new ideas within teams
- Working with passionated and talented people to offer the best user experience to our players
And … 😊 :
- Ticketing & Good deals : discounts on cultural subscriptions, cinema, recommendations for outings...;
- Sport & Clubs : discount on sports subscriptions (gym, climbing, swimming pool...) + access to Ubi clubs (leisure, sport and music);
- Games & Co : Unlimited access to our catalogue of PC games via Uplay, 4 free Ubisoft console games per year, goodyshop, toy library;
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds who want to build the future of the video game industry and make great games.
This job position is vacant ASAP so feel free to send us your resume and the link of your portfolio / demo / book if you are ready to take up this challenge 😉
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
Would you like to take part in our adventure? Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio who has developed Assassin's Creed Pirates, City of Love, Mighty Quest or the latest one Might & Magic Chess Royale is looking for is new Senior Game Designer !