Senior Neural Graphics Engineer
17 days ago
As a Senior Neural Graphics Engineer within the Digital Twins advanced 3D reconstruction research team, you will specify, champion, and drive the implementation and research of novel methods to capture and render photorealistic scenes derived from the real world.
You will be on the forefront of research in this and related fields, driving the core capabilities of the organization in this realm.
What you’ll be doing
- Researching novel methods geared towards real-time rendering of neural implicit representations.
- Devising novel algorithms, data structures, optimization and compression strategies towards efficient real-time delivery of latent light-field or similar representations.
What you’ll have
- Pursuing or has a M.Sc or Ph.D. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Electrical Engineering
- Excellent computer graphics knowledge.
- Experience with DL frameworks such as pytorch, tensorflow, JAX.
- Solid understanding of CUDA / OpenCL, WebGL / WebGPU.
You might also have
- Published research in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML, SIGGRAPH or Eurographics.
- Strong foundation in multi-view camera geometry, deep learning, modern computer vision, statistical methods and optimization theory and practice.
- Familiarity with the theory and practice of neural rendering algorithms.
- Experience in neural network quantization / pruning, mixed precision training, evolutionary algorithms.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.