This job might no longer be available.
Senior .Net Developer
Bucharest Bucharest ro
6 months ago
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to work on business applications.
Your challenge will be to develop and deliver web applications to all UBISOFT subsidiaries.
You will be part of a multinational team which develops and implements innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs. Also, you will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
- Working independently, design and implement high quality software solutions used by Ubisoft employees worldwide;
- Become an expert on the applications that are assigned to you and assist the developers that work on that projects;
- Participate to the entire development cycle (analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and deployment) for all the projects you’re responsible of;
- Propose technical solution and be involved in the R&D process on new technologies that will benefit existing tools;
- Communicate ideas, issues, status, and outcomes with the team and managers;
- Assist in promoting a positive engineering and team culture;
- Create technical documentation;
- Mentor other junior team members;
- Be responsible of code review for the developments done by other developers and ensure all the guidelines are respected, keeping a high quality code.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Senior .Net Developer ;
- Deep understanding of ASP.NET MVC (ASP.NET WebForms will be a plus), C#, .Net Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6.2, .Net Core, Entity Framework, REST Api;
- Experience in database architecture and design (MSSQL, MongoDB);
- Good knowledge of OOP and OOD, n-tier applications, distributed applications, REST APIs;
- Experience working in high-performing teams through the entire development lifecycle.
Desirable personal skills:
- Autonomous and innovative;
- Result oriented: respects the deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality service;
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team;
- Keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.