Senior Motion Graphic Designer
1 month ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Dundee is on the lookout for talented Senior Motion Designers who are highly skilled in the design of game interfaces and creating gameplay visualizations. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the up and coming cxitof Dundee.
WHAT WE DO
- We design high end motion graphics media across all our titles.
- We collaborate with directors, designers, developers, writers and art teams to create engaging content for our games.
- Conceptualise, design and execute dynamic motion graphics, cinematics and in-game animated assets.
- Manage motion designers – break down briefs, set design direction, requirements and guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects and work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly in a team environment.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience.
- Excellent design and animation folio.
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated, multi-disciplined designer with a constant drive to learn more.
- Expert knowledge of motion design tools and animation production.
- Excellent communication skills to work closely with our global team.
- A problem solver with the ability to work within the boundaries of technical constraints.
- A passion for motion graphics and awareness of the latest plugins, software’s and techniques.
- Exceptional creative talent.
- Experienced motion design generalist with the ability to work in a wide range of aesthetic styles both 2D and 3D.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects including key 3rd party plugins.
- Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D including plugins and 3rd party render experience.
- Sophisticated lighting, texturing and rendering techniques.
- Experience in dynamic simulations and particle effects.
- Expert eye for design, composition, timing and detail.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with broadcast TV, commercials, graphic packages, design systems, branded content and logos.
- Experience with motion design for video games.
- 2D character animation / illustration.
- Houdini, 3Dmax, Substance, Marvellous Designer, Motion Builder.
- Editing knowledge.
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Observant of American culture & pop culture.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.