This job might no longer be available.
Senior Motion Designer (World of Tanks)
26 days ago
Core Video Team (World of Tanks PC) is searching for a cool specialist in our team. We are making global videos in support of tank events and updates, as well as educational and entertainment content. We want to find super talented Motion Designer to our team, who could help us make our videos even better, even more interesting, and big campaigns more complete.
What will you do?
- Making motion graphic for advertising, education, and gameplay video in a high-level quality.
- 2d animation: UX Design (game interface animations), export materials from Figma, working with PSD assets, making infographics, shape animations.
- Animation 2d and 3d assets and arts, layered animation, effects.
- Keying and basic knowledges in color correct.
- 3d graphics: making full cg video, broadcast graphic package, making pack-shots, VFX (smoke, fire, particles).
- Basic knowledge in editing.
- Working on technical task with team.
- Working with game engineer Unified Editor (export models).
What are we looking for?
- Adobe After Effect – professional level
- Cinema 4D – professional level (Octane, Redshift)
- Adobe Photoshop – basic level
- Adobe Illustrator - basic level
- Figma - basic level
- English – Upper Intermediate
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Time management and good estimation
- Communication and understanding of the specifics of working on video and multi-layered production.
The salary range for this role in Vilnius is EUR 3300-3600 monthly gross.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Vilnius include:
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal Allowance
- Premium Private Health Care (with Gym training / Wellness program…)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.