Senior Mobile Engineer
12 days ago
Job Title:Senior Mobile Engineer
As a Senior Mobile Engineer at Activision, you will work within the Experience Optimization group to build innovative and impactful player personalized mobile experiences and products that help to build loyalty and drive engagement for Activision’s industry leading games. Candidates should have development and implementation experience of large-scale applications
Key responsibilities include:
- Build mobile companion products and experiences to our largest games
- Develop personalized experiences within mobile applications
- Develop integrations into mobile experiences and products including push, in-app messaging, A/B testing and targeting
- Perform code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Participate in development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications, as well as assist with scoping and designing new product initiatives.
- Data integration and automation from a variety of formats including files and APIs
- Work in a collaborative environment with some pretty cool people, and HUGE amounts of players
- Proven experience with mobile application development with iOS and/or Android
- Proven experience with React Native mobile development
- Developed and launched at least one consumer mobile application
- Proven experience in a software engineering/development and design
- Experience with high-volume consumer facing software systems.
- Experience working in agile environment
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies. Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
- Experience working in test driven development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Activision has been changing the way people play for the past 40 years—as the leading developer and publisher of video games, our teams have created some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking, and beloved entertainment franchises in the industry. Ask anyone who works at Activision what their favorite thing about it is, and they’ll tell you it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure, and resources, but our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our current portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.