Senior/Middle 3D (C++) Game Programmers-Production Team
1 year ago
- Program the game according to the game design document and the programming rules already in place;
- Integrate all elements of the product, including engine, user interface, graphics/animations and sound (if applicable);
- Work with the team to improve the production process and help in establishing best-practices;
- Document the code and design and share with the team.
Senior C++ programmers are involved in designing and implementing 3D engines and technologies on various mobile and/or gaming devices (iOS, Android, Windows, etc), developing tools for 3D videogames creation and participating in the creation process along with the game design and art teams.
- Excellent skills in C++ and at least three years of experience in C++ programming;
- Good knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors);
- Experience with graphic libraries (OpenGLES 2.0/3.0/3.1, Metal, Direct 3D);
- Previous experience in video game programming or other 3D applications (homemade applications accepted);
- Knowledge of the major 3D modeling and animation software is a plus;
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity/Unreal/Crytek/etc) or physics engines (Bullet/Havoc/etc) is a plus;
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies is a plus;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts;
- Motivated, hard-working, thorough and able to work on a team.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system;
- Lunch tickets;
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
- Supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
- Get the chance to work in a multinational team;
- Expand your professional knowledge and career very fast;
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym facilities
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
- Kickboxing classes in the gym facility free for employees
- Dance classes (beginner and advanced groups) in the gym facility free for employees;
- Free access to football court and basketball court – 2 hours, once a week, both courts are close to the office.
- Please send your resume at ancaemilia[at]gameloft.com