Senior Messaging Engineer
4 months ago
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
We are looking for a Senior Messaging Engineer to join our Directory and Unified Communications team. This role will be part of the team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the core directory and communications service infrastructure for all of Take-Two including major systems such as Office 365, Google Workplace, Active Directory, Okta, Microsoft Exchange, Proofpoint, and Zoom.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Build and own underlying core service systems, and handle deep-dive troubleshooting.
- Working independently to own, prioritize, and deliver projects and resolve issues.
- Writing sophisticated PowerShell scripts to drive efficiency.
- Researching, designing, and implementing enterprise-level standards for corporate directory and messaging.
- Providing Tier 3 support and serving as contact point for Tier 2 support, including mentorship/direction in troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Presenting technical concepts clearly to a non-technical audience, including colleagues and clients.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of hands on administrative and design experience in Microsoft technologies.
- Outstanding PowerShell scripting with knowledge in REST API.
- Expert knowledge on Exchange 2016/2019 and Exchange Online.
- Strong experience and knowledge of e-mail edge security systems such as Mimecast, Proofpoint, or similar, as well as understanding of e-mail-related DNS authentication mechanisms (DMARC/ARC/DKIM/SPF).
- Working understanding of Active Directory architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, directory replication, sites and services, group policy, security, schema, RBAC).
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure.
- A general understanding of Google cloud technologies such Google Workplace (G Suite).
- A solid understanding of core services such as DFS, DFS-R, DNS, and DHCP.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and follow through on opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Deep experience of core infrastructure technologies such as storage, network, database, and virtualization.
- Superb communication skills to keep things moving and ensure the comprehensive and timely delivery of solutions in our fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and rapidly deliver high-quality results.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work hard, play hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.