Senior Media Planner, FPS & AA
6 days ago
NA Sr. Media Planner, FPS & A/A – Integrated Planning
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we’re a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
Growth Marketing - Integrated Planning
Growth Marketing exists to accelerate our technology and growth capabilities so we are at the forefront of digital marketing. Through technology and an audience-first approach, Growth Marketing focuses on data-driven decision-making, process simplification, and driving increased output, productivity, engagement, and revenue.
Within Integrated Planning, t he NA Senior Media Planner, FPS & A/A assists in the planning and activation of paid media in North America across Apex Legends, Battlefield, Star Wars and EA Original franchises This position will report into the Senior Manager, FPS & A/A as a part of the newly formed Integrated Planning team responsible for taking an audience first approach to plans across paid and owned channels to maximize growth.
The NA Senior Media Planner is responsible for coordinating the briefing, planning and activation of paid media for our FPS and Action/Adventure franchises in North America. This person will take a data driven approach to planning by understanding past campaign performance, local player behavior and consumption habits, to inform our local media plans. The NA Senior Media Planner, FPS & A/A is a key member of the FPS & A/A Pod, managing the media agency to deliver media plans and activations across North America.
- Oversees the NA media agency to craft FPS and A/A franchise media plans aligned to the global strategy. Media plan defines the investment by beat, phase, channel, and partner while providing line by line tactical detail of the plan. Responsible for sharing plans with cross functional teams.
- Accountable for the oversight of the FPS and A/A franchises media plans in North America, ensuring purchase orders are opened, monthly budget estimates are provided to Finance, line by line plan details are created, and close oversight of performance.
- Partners with Franchise, Production, and Localization to ensure asset needs and best practices are communicated, while partnering with the Agency teams to ensure smooth delivery and execution.
- Coordinates global and regional media activations in partnership with the Global Media Managers for FPS and Action/Adventure.
- Assists in the development of reports to the wider business on media’s performance and the application of learnings to improve campaign performance.
- Understand the complexity of the digital media landscape including audience insights and cultural nuances while having a developing knowledge of media owners and their capabilities.
- Develop Media Artifacts: Title Media Plans, Creative Runways, Media Reporting, Media Market Reports, Finance Tracking
- A member of the FPS and A/A Pod responsible for integrated planning across paid and owned channels.
- Experience with paid media with an understanding of the planning process, the role of digital and traditional channels, and full funnel KPIs
- Proven success in delivering results for past media campaigns
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across Marketing
- Interest in the evolving world of data, attribution and media testing
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Developing ability to communicate with confidence to advocate for the role of media across the marketing organization
- Experience across short- and long-term measurement approaches, the strategic use of first-party data, and the next generation of attribution.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs. BASE SALARY RANGES • California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento): º $78,500 - $119,650 • New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo): º $73,150 - $119,650 Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.