This job might no longer be available.
Senior Marketing Manager
Shanghai Shanghai cn
8 months ago
We're looking for a skilled and dedicated Senior Marketing Manager to join our ranks and to develop meaningful marketing strategy of our Group in China. If you want to add a dash of your know-how to enhance our brand strategy - apply!
- Taking part in shaping and driving the product marketing strategy in the Mainland China market, including influencer marketing and media buying.
- Establishing and enhancing the brand of CD PROJEKT RED studio, its franchises and GOG.com in Mainland China.
- Leading a small team and executing day-to-day marketing responsibilities from the Shanghai office.
- Working closely with global Marketing and PR teams in order to define and advocate vision and product positioning.
- Sharing insights from the local market on a regular basis.
- Working with local marketing partners in the field of publishing creative services, performance marketing, community, analytics and user acquisition.
- Cooperating with Global Brand and Event teams in order to organize trades, shows, presences and whole communication strategy connected with said events (key messaging, press packs, presentations, press packs, what is being shown, etc.).
- Supporting PR/Community team.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with product marketing, brand communications and social media.
- Passion for video games, specifically RPGs and/or online games.
- Highly collaborative and proactive attitude.
- A positive approach towards demanding and complex assignments.
- Ability to travel frequently, including international travels.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese Mandarin.
- A modern and relaxed working atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Commercial health care and fitness/gym membership.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.