Senior Marketing Designer
12 days ago
We're in the final stages of developing a cutting-edge cross-platform F2P game, and we're looking for a Senior Designer / Marketing Art Lead to help bring our vision to life.
As a company that develops legendary MMO projects for PC, consoles, and mobile platforms, including well-known titles such as "World of Tanks" and "World of Warships" we are constantly setting ambitious goals for ourselves and seeking talented professionals to join us in creating world-class games, learning, sharing experiences, and actively developing themselves
You will report to the Marketing Director.
What will you do?
- Presentations design: presentations template development and adaptation, infographics creation, layouts preparation for other departments
- Corporate identity development and preservation, R&D projects, collaborations with partner brands
- Creation of materials for posting on the project portal and YouTube channel (infographics, icons, thumbnails, previews for news, photo processing)
- Marketing promotion materials creation (banners, email layouts, partner materials) and the formation of templates based on them
- Creating materials for monetization purposes of the project
- Creating logos for new in-game categories and events, as well as various graphic elements
- Souvenir products layouts creation (prints on T-shirts, stickers, backpacks, etc.)
- Multi-page layout (preparation of presentations, booklets, etc.)
- Creation and maintenance of 2D-art related guidelines, documentation and templates
- Taking part in creative brainstorming, co-inventing ideas with the team
- Team work planning, being able to predict the result
- Analyze the art, highlight the strong and weak sides and give feedback, clearly convey your thoughts
- Collaboration with art team, creation of necessary artistic materials (ad hoc)
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in basic graphics packages: Figma, Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator / Video: After Effect (for creating simple animations) / 3D: Maya, Blender, Substances painter
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine (at a basic level) is very important
- Specialized education or relevant experience (supervising a design team or art marketing, project support)
- Ability to combine a creative approach and the performance of routine tasks without creativity
- Ability to work in compliance with guidelines and work them out yourself
- Meticulousness and compliance with deadlines
- Involvement in the work process and high level of motivation
- Knowledge sharing within the team: follow trends, look for good design solutions and share them with the team
- Portfolio (and similar work experience)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Artistic education
- Passion for video games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.