Senior Marketing Artist
11 days ago
Ubisoft FGOL is looking for a Senior Marketing Artist to join the studio’s established Marketing Department and Marketing Art Team.
As a senior your skills and technical experience in the field will be essential for inspiring, coaching and collaborating with cross-disciplined team members whilst maintaining a positive team environment. You must have the ability to see the bigger picture and utilise your own skillsets in order to bring an idea to life.
You must be a good communicator, whether in person or via email to communicate your ideas.
You will also need a deep knowledge and strong track record in creating and executing marketing tasks or brand campaigns
The ideal Candidate is a multiskilled individual who possess a combination of outstanding 3D art skills for posing, lighting and rendering models, advanced video or Animation editing and graphic design skills for the purpose of creating marketing art assets.
We are a dedicated team with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy being part of a lively, self-motivated, forward thinking company in an exciting and ever-evolving industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You will be expected to be fully proficient in a variety of Creative key areas among which 3D Modelling, Animation, Video and Sounds Editing.
The position would suit a Senior Marketing Artist, a Creative 3D Designer or someone from a similar creative role with great 3D Modelling skills and understanding and a keen eye for the creation of on brand outstanding piece of Art.
This position is available immediately.
- Create outstanding Key Arts and other industry specific marketing Art assets for iOS and Google Play Stores
- Light and pose 3D models and set up a scene using in game assets and Production models
- Develop Art Assets for Social Media Campaigns (Static, Animated and Video)
- Develop creative ideas for all campaigns Brand and Social led, actively participating to Brainstorming
- Advise on visual and technical best practices in the 3D modelling and animation fields to develop the best Art assets
- Maintain a consistent image for the games and Brand
- Autonomously create assets for campaigns across web, mobile and traditional media juggling successfully the production of assets in different formats
- Develop and maintain a variety of format and template options for ongoing output
- Liaise with the Art Team and the Art Director (Production Department) to ensure Assets and models used within Marketing are always the most up to date
- Own the filing and folders flow for marketing assets, ensuring that they are always well organised
- Assist in relations with external contractors, partners, media and creative agencies where needed
- Character, Environment and Objects Modelling and Texturing
- High end lighting and rendering for marketing assets
- Experience and Knowledge on how to pose pre-rigged characters
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and juggling various projects with ease
- Experience with marketing campaigns online and offline
- Experience in working in small teams successfully
- Working with Animation content (mostly on After Effect. While Animation of 3D models would be a plus)
- Experience creating Storyboards and animatics for larger-scope animation projects
- Working knowledge of the mobile games industry, trends and good practices
- Outstanding knowledge of Art software’s:
- 3D Studio Max
- V Ray
- Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, After Effect, Premiere Pro)
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a similar creative 3D led role
- Ability and passion to learn and expand professional and technical skills
- Previous experience in game studios or creative agencies
- Experience in making games marketing assets is very beneficial as is an interest in games, digital marketing and new technologies
- Rigging Experience is not a must but would be beneficial
- Experience using Trello
Ubisoft FGOL offers its employees some great benefits which include:
- Flexible office working hours
- 25 days of annual leave + 8 UK Bank holiday + Christmas company day(s) off
- 1 day off if you get married (Wedding Day)
- Mobile and Table Allowance
- Game Allowance
- Duvet Day
- Personal Travel Allowance
- Home Office Furniture Loan Scheme
- Sick pay
- Fresh fruit selection delivered 3 times a week, Free monthly breakfasts, Team Lunches
- Beer fridge & Selected wines + other beverages
- Weekly Football, Snooker table, ping pong tournaments, poker nights, Office events, social gatherings, Fun Games room
- Birthday Cakes/Cards
- Summer & Christmas parties, Roof terrace area
- Training Budgets
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare, Reduced gym membership, life insurance, critical illness & Disability cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan (for tube/rail costs), Annual mobile phone/tablet allowance
- Profitability bonus
- Recruitment Referral Fee awards
Future Games of London is a Ubisoft studio that designs, develops and operates free-to-play mobile and digital console games. Founded in September 2009, FGOL create original and unique games such as the Hungry Shark series which has been enjoyed by over half a billion people worldwide.
We are a dedicated team with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy being part of a forward thinking studio in an exciting and ever-evolving industry.
Over the next 5 years, we expect to be typically developing two to three projects in parallel, with regularly scheduled new releases added to our catalogue.