This job might no longer be available.
Senior Marketing Artist
Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City vn
7 months ago
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Support the PMM in the creation of a game brand/identity: title, logo, packaging art, icon, screenshots and storytelling around the game’s scenario and characters;
- Provide high-quality visuals for use in worldwide/internal marketing materials;
- Create advertisement purposes following the PMM briefs: banners, interstitials;
- Support the PMM in the creation of commercial documents: pitches, backgrounds and other;
- Collaborate with the PMM in planning and coordinating all art-related marketing tasks for a game update.
- Ensure all assets created to reach the required quality level and are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game;
- Manipulate already-created art assets into polished;
- Be responsible and have ownership over the execution of all art-related marketing tasks based on creative briefs, PMM feedback, market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies;
- Participate in brain-storming, conception of ideas.
- Master all the necessary tools.
Contribution to Management
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager, Artist Supervisor, Game Designers and Producers;
- Maintain effective communication with PMM, producers, technical Leaders, artists and other departments within the team to manage expectations and results;
- Thorough and organized abides to division guidelines and possesses a library of references;
- Ensure successful the integration of graphical data in the engines;
- Contribute to good working environment for the team;
- Support the Artist Supervisor to create documentation, workshops, or seminars and to share knowledge and experienc-es.
- Report tasks status to the PMM, the Artist Supervisor or the Producers when required.
- Proficient at Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Considered a plus to have: knowledge on Skeleton Animation, After effects, Motion graphics, 3D software;
- Advanced knowledge of branding and marketing;
- Academic background in traditional or digital arts, concept art or equivalent;
- Competent understanding of composition, color, shading, lighting, post-processing;
- Competent understanding of human anatomy, proportion and perspective;
- Competent understanding of user interfaces and user experience;
- Competent knowledge in-game art, rendering, and assets optimization;
- Advanced experience defining art direction, conceptualizing, sketching;
- More than 3 Years of expertise in the field;
- Competent at English oral and written communication.
- Proficient at Hand-Drawing, Digital Painting, Illustration.
- Competent artistic eyes and pay attention to detail. Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive. Great sense of creativity and art.
- Be able to follow a brief and work on your own initiative, autonomy.
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues.
- Competent at communication: Getting along with others.
- Competent interpersonal skills: Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers while maintaining good professional relationships with your colleagues.
- Competent taking initiative and solving problems in a positive way.
- Advanced beginner at coaching and training other artists and providing training materials.
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: show a strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time.
- Reactive: able to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement.
- Self-disciplined: Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work.
- Teamwork: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support.
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms.
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized.
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues.
- Novice leadership skills over Junior Artists.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.