Senior Marketing Artist - Games
11 days ago
We’re Hutch Games, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
Senior Marketing Artist
Hutch is seeking an experienced multi-disciplinary Marketing Artist to work within our growing Creative Services Team. We work closely with our Game Dev and Performance Marketing teams to promote and showcase our games. We believe in small autonomous teams that have a lot of responsibility. As such our Marketing Artists are true generalists and this role will give you the opportunity to focus on concepting, designing and creating video and static creatives across our growing portfolio of games.
We are looking for a self-motivated, pragmatic Senior Marketing Artist who thrives on the ability to be creative. You will have a passion to work in the mobile free to play space and be eager to immerse yourself in the marketable positioning of each game. This role requires collaboration across multiple teams and the ideal candidate will be comfortable facilitating conversations across disciplines as well as sharing new ideas and concepts at an early stage.
- Create engaging and impactful marketing creatives (video and static) for UA/social media purposes
- Collaborate closely and productively to communicate new ideas
- Iterate on best performing campaigns to create eye-catching content
- Keep up to date with updates in our games and understand the best way to showcase these to new and existing players
- Research and understand ad creative trends in the mobile space
- Mentor junior artists and share knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects
- Excellent technical knowledge of Unity
- Open and creative
- Able to communicate complex ideas in simple, visually appealing ways
- Experience using Maya
- Good communication skills and a teamwork-oriented attitude
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast and colour
- Passion for creating video content
- Understanding of social media, marketing and emerging trends
- Confident and happy to work across multiple projects
- Able to iterate thoughtfully
- Comfortable sharing your learnings with the team
- Able to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Prior experience within the game industry or in a video game studio
- Knowledge and passion for video games
- We make games with cars in. If you love cars that’s a bonus (but not a requirement!)
Life at Hutch
Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We're an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 3 days per week (Everyone is working remotely until it is safe to go back into the office)
- Excellent salaries
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Weekly Yoga Sessions
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Personal Project Development Days
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.