Senior Marketing Animator
21 days ago
Trailmix is an award-winning studio based in the heart of London, backed by mobile giant Supercell. We’re actively growing the talented team behind our debut game, Love & Pies, which is set to be the next free-to-play mobile hit.
We make games for everyone that are snackable yet nourishing — built to fit into your daily life but with the emotional depth of your favourite TV show. Our culture is built on both high performance and high care — we strive to be the best versions of ourselves, but always within an environment based on inclusivity, respect and safety, no matter who you are or where you come from.
As Senior Marketing Animator, you will work within a small, talented team, helping us grow our game, Love & Pies, by creating various marketing assets. This will include a broad range of tasks across all areas of the games portfolio with a focus on motion graphics and UA videos.
We’re very excited at the possibilities with Love & Pies, and we’d like to bring in talent who are enthusiastic about animation and ideation to further grow our brand. We have an exciting storyline filled with drama and mystery to use in our marketing campaigns, with rich and diverse characters. Our Game Artists produce beautiful artwork, making this a great opportunity for art growth as you produce marketing assets that fit comfortably alongside them.
We have interesting discussions around performance data on our ads, which you will be a part of, leading to fun ideas to test and a chance to work with a variety of teams at Trailmix.
The responsibilities include:
- Participating in ideation sessions to plan captivating campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Creating impactful User Acquisition materials, from concept sketches and storyboarding to final animation
- Editing existing video and 2D game assets to produce animations suitable for contents on social media and in user-acquisition
- Having strong knowledge of Love & Pies storyline, characters and gameplay
- Gameplay capture
- Working closely with the company's in-house teams to fulfill marketing creative requests
- Prioritising workflow, taking ownership of assigned tasks and utilising internal resources
- Editing and expanding on in-game character animations
- Turning in-game assets into high resolution assets that can be used across marketing
- Creating illustrated assets in-keeping with the style of Love & Pies
- At least 5+ years' experience in a similar role (ideally in mobile gaming)
- Proficient motion graphics and animation skills
- Strong experience using Photoshop and After Effects for animation and video editing
- Great illustration skills with strong knowledge of composition and graphic design
- Ability to maintain an organised filing system
- An interest in data and performance
- Digital marketing/advertising knowledge is desirable but not essential
- 3D knowledge, or an interest in 3D, is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge in other creation softwares such as Spine and Unity is desirable but not essential
For this position please provide us with a showreel of your favourite work.
If you have worked on a project as a team, please write the specific parts you created.
Trailmix is currently operating under a hybrid work model - we are in the office together 3 days a week at our brand new studio in Kings Cross with the remaining 2 days available to work from home.
- Contributory Pension
- Tax advantaged Stock options
- Fully comprehensive Private Medical Care (premiums paid by Trailmix)
- 28 days Holiday (including 3 company holiday days around Christmas)
- Free drinks and snacks in the office
- Company gifts and swag
- Socials and events
Trailmix was founded to make a positive impact on our players, our community, and our colleagues. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture, and fostering an environment where people can flourish is our priority. We think it’s vital that players see themselves represented in games, and in Love & Pies we showcase the beautiful diversity of life. Love & Pies represents the people we are and the people we love, and we’re always looking to add more people who want to design games for everyone.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.