This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing (Technology)
5 months ago
Riot's Strategic Sourcing team works with internal stakeholders to find and constructively engage suppliers. We operate across regions and disciplines to negotiate large, critical , and complex deals. From the initial make-versus-buy decision through negotiating and executing the contract, we help deal owners find suppliers who can best ensure our projects succeed.
As Senior Manager of Strategic Sourcing (Technology), reporting to the Director of Strategic Sourcing, you will develop and prioritize goals for all 5 commodities within the technology category and for socializing and promoting agreement with the rest of Technology Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing management, and partners across Riot. Goals must align with sourcing best practices and the deal owner goals.
- Work with partners to scope requirements and understand needs
- Work with suppliers to conduct bid processes and negotiate agreements
- Manage one or more direct reports in Technology Sourcing
- Work with senior Technology leadership to support strategic goals
- Update and support commodity strategies
- 10+ years of Strategic Sourcing with direct experience managing cloud-related suppliers and commodities
- Knowledge of a broad range of technologies, purchasing channels, contracts, negotiation techniques, sourcing process, partner management, and supplier relationship management
- Experience with quantitative analysis (financial or price modeling - both the creation of the model itself and performing the analysis from which a negotiation strategy is decided, requires comprehension of complex goals)
- Experience working through tough problems with suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Supply Chain Management
- CPSM or CPM certification
- PMP certification
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit , and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave , plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).