This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
13 days ago
SummaryBring your talent acquisition career and knowledge to Aristocrat to support our mission of Bringing Joy to Life through the Power of Play. As a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will be focused on the execution of our talent acquisition strategy and identify opportunities, ensuring that Aristocrat attracts and places top talent throughout the company. Working closely and in partnership with hiring managers and leaders, along with other stakeholders across the People & Culture team, advising on open roles and planning for future hiring, ensuring the talent is in place to achieve our company growth targets.
This hybrid role (3 days per week in the office or integration center) requires a strong drive to improve and build relationships across the organization. You’ll lead a team of geographically diverse recruiters that deliver upon our talent objectives and proactively collaborate with executives, hiring managers, and key stakeholders across the organization.
What you'll do
Be the point person for Aristocrat in all things related to global recruitment and talent attraction.
- Be a thought leader for our business leaders by providing expertise and guidance around recruitment strategies at all career levels. Innovate and experiment to challenge the status quo and develop a world-class recruiting engine.
- Drive sourcing capability and delivery across a geographically dispersed team to proactively create candidate pools, leveraging existing and emerging talent channels.
- Develop, mentor, and coach recruiters on their candidate pipelines and drive efficiencies in the recruitment lifecycle. Establish team performance goals, metrics, and a formal process to measure and manage progress.
- Use strong analytical skills and the ability to translate metrics, research, and trends to identify opportunities, interventions, and initiatives for improvement.
- Partner with Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) leaders to measure effectiveness and be a thought leader in providing solutions to improve representation across our organization.
- Manage a team of high-performing employees, including performance management, coaching, and development.
What we're looking for
What You’ll Bring
The hard-working relationship-builder we seek is an adept strategist and thought leader to the business with these qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, with a combination of in-house and agency experiences
- 3+ years of people leadership experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and oversight
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and develop others with experience managing a geographically dispersed team.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute strategic, creative, and data-driven hiring plans that attract a diverse tech candidate pool.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with customers, coworkers, management, and executives; passionate about solving problems and bringing others along the way.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change and delegate responsibilities.
- Proven analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills with demonstrated negotiation skills and influencing positive outcomes.
- Eager to take on new tasks/responsibilities and passion for customer experience, operational excellence, and continuous development.
Nice to Have
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Be a proficient user of recruitment technology, ideally with previous Workday ATS and Phenom CRM experience.
- Comfortable working with and presenting recruitment data and market data, reporting, and analytics – ideally with LinkedIn Talent Insights, TalentNeuron, Lightcast or other similar tools
- Knowledge of global recruitment best practices across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Prior experience in large gaming, content distribution, media, entertainment, or technology organizations.