Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
7 days ago
Job Title:Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition for Activision Studios. As a member of the studios recruiting team, your role will focus not only on hiring our top talent but also collaborating closely with studio leadership, managing and developing other recruiters and leading and driving performance management and reporting. You will own recruiting strategy, identify, and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. You’ll be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close roles on an as needed basis while working closely with studio leaders to help influence efforts towards attracting and hiring hard to find technical talent.
- Manage a team of recruiters, focusing on performance excellence and individual development
- Partner closely with hiring teams and studio leadership to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing of highly qualified candidates
- Comfortable leveraging data to influence hiring at all levels
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (sourcing, compensation, HR, People Tech, and operations teams, etc.)
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- A minimum of 5+ years’ formally leading/managing a recruiting team
- 7+ years of hands-on full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in-house at a high-tech or gaming company
- Comfortable connecting with, and presenting to people of all levels
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Able to work autonomously and with discretion
- Easily manage through ambiguity, shifting between priorities and projects seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to negotiate and navigate internal and external audiences
- Passion for gaming
- World-class passive sourcing skills
- Experience using Workday Recruit and Eightfold.ai
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.