Senior Manager, Sales Operations
London, United Kingdom
14 days ago
Job Posting Date: October 16, 2020
Unity is seeking a Head of Sales Systems and Data to join our growing global operations team. This role would support our Sales, Sales Operations and Customer Success organizations with designing and implementing world-class sales systems, forecasting and commission tools, and processes.
The Head of Sales Systems and Data will work cross-functionally with several organizations, including sales, sales operations, finance, and legal, to enable revenue teams to make effective, analytically driven and strategic operating decisions throughout the sales systems and data. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working in a constantly shifting environment, interested in process and organizational efficiency, intellectually curious, a fast learner, team player, and someone who is able to move quickly while staying focused on multiple high-impact projects.
- Manages the roll out, usage and improvements to sales productivity tools including Salesforce.com, Clari and SPM tools etc. Evaluate new sales technology to unlock more productivity and scale in the sales organization
- Build and manage a team of Business Analysts that gather business requirements for SFDC and relevant GTM systems process design requests (e.g., billing, contract management, CPQ, and customer success management) to support scaling a complex, rapidly growing sales org
- Lead post-M&A operational integration and data migration projects, including sharing best practices and building repeatable Sales integration solutions
- Design, prioritize, and manage a technical system roadmap with multiple business stakeholders
- Define, improve, and automate core operational processes. Examples include: assigning territories, lead routing, targeting high-value prospects, pipeline management, optimizing a high-throughput deal desk, contract management, comp design & commissions, and accelerating demand gen funnel in conjunction with marketing operations
- Implement and enforce processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of Salesforce.com data
- Design and roll-out reporting framework to enable tracking and reporting business-critical KPIs
- Prior experience as a Sales Operations Manager in a Subscription Software company
- Experience in all of the following; Salesforce.com, DocuSign, SpringCM, and Clari
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, specifically in Excel with Pivot tables, charts, and lookups
- Experience forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within a sales organization
- Experience assigning sales organization objectives
- Knowledge building and developing sales reports
- Experience delivering and giving training to sales team members, including management
- Demonstrated history in building and developing KPI’s to achieve data driven outcomes
- Experience with territory planning, forecasting and leading pipeline management activities
- Background in developing go-to-market strategies
Competitive salary offered.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Job Closing Date: November 12, 2020