Senior Manager, SDK
Plantation, FL, United States
13 days ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
Lead the team responsible for delivering the SDKs for Magic Leap platforms and devices. The primary focus of this role is to lead the engineering effort for SDKs across different platforms like Lumin OS and Magicverse.
- Lead and mentor the engineering teams to deliver high quality SDKs
- Engage with internal and external developers as well as internal product and developer relations teams to gather and define the requirements for SDKs and Developer tools
- Engage with product team to define the roadmap for SDKs
- Engage with platform teams to drive the API design and development.
- Evaluate new API standards and drive continuous improvement of the APIs and the complete SDK offering
Skills and Qualifications
- XR technologies
- 3D engines such as Unity and UE4
- 3D graphics including OpenGL and Vulkan
- Leading engineering teams of 15 to 20+ developers
- Advanced understanding of developer tools services and technologies
- Object-oriented programming / API design experience
- Debugging / profiling / optimizing
- Internationalization and localization processes
- Proficient in 2D and 3D math and a solid understanding of CS fields including data structures, algorithms, UX, networks and operating systems
- Experience as a developer on a project that used Android and iOS technologies using Objective C, Java or Swift
- Experience with OpenGL, ARKit and other 3D technologies
- Experience being adaptable and willing to work on varying assignments
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.