Senior Manager, Retail Marketing
15 days ago
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Senior Manager, Retail Marketing
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a Sr. Retail Marketing Manager to lead the global trade marketing team for our HD and Digital games, reporting to the Director of Retail Marketing and Franchise Management. This team is responsible for the development and delivery of all in-store Point of Sale (POS) and online Retail assets for EA globally, from internal planning through to external execution.
You will lead the team’s evolution from traditional packaged goods trade marketing into an innovative retail marketing function that also supports omni channel and digital initiatives. You will partner with international partners and agencies to deliver best-in-class retail marketing solutions while ensuring that processes and tools are optimized for maximum efficiency.
You have experience in trade or retail marketing at for an entertainment, consumer packaged goods or retail company and are looking for an opportunity to work on a large, established global brand that is moving quickly to drive innovation across retail and digital channels. You are highly self-motivated, accustomed to working with a lot of independence in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with others to solve challenges. You have strong communication and management skills that make you well positioned to work with partners and direct reports from diverse cultures and spanning multiple global regions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee creation and production of retail marketing executions and lead evolution of retail marketing from a regional to global function.
- Manage a team of 3 employees (some or all to be remote) and indirectly support 12 local commercial program managers based in local sales offices across EU, LATAM and APAC.
- Manage global trade budget, used to support retail activations for all franchises across global markets
- Oversee vendor relationships with 3 rd party partners developing retail asset creative or display production. This includes serving as escalation point and leading negotiations as needed.
- Drive innovation for retail marketing activations, proposing and testing new merchandising solutions for digital @ retail (e.g. POSA card), new distribution channels and online retailer web sites
- Lead process and tool optimization across regional trade teams to deliver efficiencies and consistency in final POS or e commerce executions
- Provide hands-on support as needed for managing execution for best-in-class retail marketing programs (e.g. holiday campaigns, live service education, etc).
- Deep experience with retail/trade marketing design and creation including: Point of Sale, eCRM, Website assets
- Shopper marketing or category management experience a plus
- Ideally has experience establishing or redesigning retail marketing processes and tools
- People management experience, including remote team members
- Has worked with third party agencies and vendors, successfully negotiated RFPs, contracts and issue resolution
- Opex budget management
- Fluent in English
- Problem Solver
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive annual salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Game & digital download credit
- Pension scheme
- Stock plans
- 22 days of annual leave
- Excellent location options in Central Geneva, Switzerland.
We thought you might also want to know more about our locations:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.