Senior Manager, Production, Game Features - VALORANT
10 days ago
Senior Managers of Production lead teams, initiatives and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for players.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter. As a Senior Manager, Game Production on the VALORANT team you are responsible for helping Riot deliver a first in class in-game e-sports experience to our players. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, deliver content/features, and organize priorities and goals. You will work with designers and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players.
- Directly manage and grow team level producers craft and capabilities
- Drive the creation of product or feature roadmap
- Accountable for the delivery of team's feature work
- Drive strategic work alignment between area and project objectives
- Create and drive area (multiple teams) work systems and support project wide improvements
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Communicate team staffing needs as they arise
- Team has predictable and measurable capacity for work through
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
- 8+ years experience in software/game development
- 4+ years in a leadership position, working directly on the production of a game
- 2+ years direct people management experience
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience with live products and regular patch cadences
- Experience working with teams that develop microservices
- Familiarity with product monetization strategies
- Experience partnering with qualitative and quantitative research/analysis professionals
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.