This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager, Partner Engagement
1 month ago
We’re looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Engagement Management leader who obsesses over the needs of our partners as well as the people on the Unity team. Striking the right balance between the two is essential to building an inclusive, equitable, and sustainable practice. The leader of the Partner Engagement team will accelerate the delivery of the partnership teams commitments and drive execution against our strategic partnerships. In this role, you will work cross-functionally and cross divisionally with other technical program managers, engineering leadership, product management, sales, and others – bringing transparency, quality, and predictability to external collaborations while preserving Unity’s unique culture. This role will be critical in maintaining strong strategic relationships, enabling Unity to more easily attain its future vision!
You will lead and grow a team of program managers, setting a standard for partner relationship management and ensuring solid execution against commitments. As the development teams are broadly distributed through North America and Europe, some international travel is to be expected.
As the ideal candidate, you act as a force multiplier for product development teams. You build strong interpersonal relationships, and are comfortable wearing multiple hats: connector, mentor, reporter, translator, firefighter. You have a dedication to fostering a culture of individual empowerment, ownership, and trust. Your communication skills are outstanding, and you have an understanding of and appreciation for working across different cultures!
What you'll be doing
- Leading and maturing the Partner Engagement TPM team, driving for successful implementation and outcomes with our wide variety of partner programs
- Working across organizations and job functions, seeking to understand and align our partners' needs, ensuring that we are exceeding expectations and developing valued solutions, resulting in partner delight.
- Collaborating with product and development teams to find and maintain the balance between focusing on customer and business outcomes, and delivering against partner commitments.
- Directing the planning, organizing, and management of all phases of the program to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing program governance plans, project milestones and timelines, success criteria, and budgets while managing issues, risks, and collaboration with involved teams.
- Internalize and promote Unity’s core values: Users first. Best ideas win. In it together. Go BOLD.
What we're looking for
- An individual with extensive experience in consulting or partner engagement, leading complex technical implementations successfully
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to influence, align, and achieve results through others without direct authority.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, to speak to a broad audience, including executive leadership
- Experience managing and mentoring program managers directly
- Demonstrated critical thinking, swift decision making and assuming responsibility for decisions as well as consequences impacting clients, costs, and/or quality of service
You might also have
- Understanding of technology principles and services in the gaming or related space
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.