Senior Manager, Paid Media
12 days ago
Unity Technologies is seeking a leader of Paid Media to drive new user acquisition and revenue growth within our paid media channels across all programs, supporting both B2B ABM campaigns as well as direct E-Commerce campaigns!
You are an individual who is a specialist in paid media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Programmatic Display, etc), understands the role of each content type and format at different stages of the buying cycle, and breath data to optimize the performance of all things digital. Ideally, you have proven experience in working closely with product marketing, web teams, and campaign managers delivering high-quality leads and transactions that turned into revenue while maintaining an efficient ROAS. You will be a core member of our Digital Marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the Paid Media efforts as one of the pillars of the Digital Marketing team while optimizing for increased revenue and ROAS efficiencies
- Own the strategy, design, implementation, and operations of our multi-channel paid media engine, to deliver efficient ROAS across all business units.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Creative Services teams to build highly-performing Ads (scaling revenue and ROAS) and content funnels across all paid media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Programmatic Display, etc)
- Partner with our Commerce teams to drive incremental E-Commerce revenue for our B2B software subscription products on Unity.com across all verticals as well as our asset sales through AssetStore.Unity.com.
- Partner with our growth marketing team and cross-functional partners, to deliver high-performing paid ABM campaigns that engage and deliver leads within our targeted account list
What we’re looking for
- B2B Digital Marketing and paid media experience with a successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics (ROAS, CPA, CPL, CAC, LTV, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of all channels, including native
- Have worked before with long lead buying cycles and sophisticated software solutions (B2B SaaS or subscription-based product experience is helpful)
- Lead a team of 10+ paid media campaign managers, driving new ways to optimize and deliver results
- Work closely with our BI & Analytics team to drive effective Paid Media dashboards and performance reports
You might also have
- Outstanding project management and leadership skills
- Excellent attitude towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
- Be an authority in innovation and technology, leading our AdTech stack
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.