Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
San Francisco, CA, United States
9 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join Unity Technologies to be a key driver of revenue and growth. As the leader of our Marketing Operations function, you will be responsible for driving teams across four areas, Marketing Automation & Data, Lead to opportunity processes, Campaign Support, and Marketing Technology management.
You will be working with senior leaders across marketing and sales functions such as product marketing, events, content marketing, sales, and sales operations supporting key initiatives in our go-to-market operations, driving efficiency, and efficacy of our marketing efforts. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in Eloqua (Marketing Automation), data and systems integrations, lead-to-opportunity sales processes, and marketing attribution models.
- Lead and manage a global team working across other business units to establish essential projects and guide them through execution
- Drive efficiency across marketing operations, processes, responsibilities, and workflows to enhance future scalability of the team and their work
- Direct the team to develop the strategy of our Marketing Technology ecosystem centered around Eloqua and Salesforce , and other critical tools, defining and operating complex data integrations that drive and power marketing campaigns
- Responsible for all user data quality within the marketing database in partnership with demand generation, performance marketing, and other marketing teams
- Build the future vision for a scalable marketing technology stack and drive the team to partner with IT to scope, implement and maintain it based on stakeholder needs
- Guide the team when partnering with sales and business operations leaders to optimize lead-to-cash funnel, driving incremental efficiency across all business units
- Be the ultimate stakeholder for legal and security teams to identify and address requirements in relation to our user data integrity. Drive implementation of needs with the different ops teams
- Strong experience in helping B2B SaaS companies scale the use of Marketing processes and systems to drive efficiency
- Professional experience in building and leading large global teams
- Understanding of the modern B2B Martech stack
- Proven leadership experience influencing senior leaders and communicating direction and progress to large groups
- Detailed, flexible, and the ability to handle multiple running projects with given deadlines
- Experience with consumption models is a plus
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.