Senior Manager, Marcom Strategy (6-month contract)
15 days ago
EA is searching for a Senior Manager of Marketing & Communications Strategy to work across a portfolio of exciting games, including Need for Speed and EA Originals. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Strategy and working with Game Development, Brand, Creative and Marketing teams, we are looking for inquisitive, insight-driven thinkers with a strong background in crafting inspirational strategies across the entire marketing ecosystem.
- Develop and take ownership of marketing campaign strategies based in human insights that guide marketing briefs, assets and activities across launch and live service campaigns
- Source quantitative and qualitative insights in partnership with Consumer Insights and Media teams to create clear and actionable audience identification and targeting strategies
- Collaborate with internal Creative Directors and help manage external agencies to develop the creative platform for our campaigns, along with the tone and campaign narrative that feeds into the connections plan
- Articulate and plan content ecosystems, consumer journeys, and connections plans across our paid, owned, and earned channels
- Partner with our Brand Management and Studio/Game Development teams to participate in the development of brand positioning and guidelines
- Lead work in partnership with Brand Marketing and analytics teams to determine marketing objectives and KPIs that measure the performance of content, campaign activities, and franchise health, including the identification of new testing opportunities
- Champion the strategies and work of the team to internal leaders and unearth new creative and business opportunities for the team to explore outside of campaigns and the standard EA planning framework
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience: 5+ years in a strategy or planning role within an advertising agency, media agency, gaming or entertainment industries - should be comfortable with both creative strategy and channel planning.
- An inspiring and influential voice across an organisation with experience selling in creative ideas to high level stakeholders
- A rich CV of leading break through activations from ideation through strategic development across a variety of media
- An ability to interpret and decipher quant and qual data and distil the insights that best unlock creative marketing platforms or identify new business opportunities
- A natural born storyteller with the ability to build a cohesive narrative across everything from a presentation to a pithy end-line to a piece of content
- Lives and breathes integrated marketing, understands the nuances of consumer behaviour and can visualise the consumer journey across the entire marketing ecosystem
- Able to work with teams primarily in European time zone, but also with oversight from US leaders
- You enjoy gaming and have a love for the rich mythology and culture around entertainment storytelling.