Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
As a Senior Manager - Lifecycle Marketing, you will plan and optimize Lifecycle Programs to drive Customer Engagement and User Retention. This position requires you to be data-driven, strategic and ensure the completion of Lifecycle Marketing goals. You will be a Lifecycle Team representative in cross-functional and strategy meetings and set team objectives in line with the BU objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Lifecycle Managers and Specialists
- Define and drive GTM communication for new product launches and feature releases
- Own the planning and implementation of Lifecycle Strategy across multiple games/genres
- Responsible for new tools/tech adoption
- Monitor IP and Domain Health
- Define team goals and provide mentorship to the team
- Work with other Lifecycle Managers and Specialists to ensure timely completion of their goals
- Implementation of channel best practices
- Interpret data, analyze results, and develop solutions that showcase impact and performance of lifecycle marketing programs
- Present monthly performance reports/readouts, identify drivers and make recommendations for improvement
- Partner with cross-functional partners including Studio-Ops, Engineering, Analytics, etc.
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve efficiency of role
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best practices and foster accountability
- Hire and grow the team
- Analytical, critical, and offers recommendations motivated by data.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience in CRM or Lifecycle Marketing roles (B2C only)
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Technical knowledge of HTML, SQL, and Content Management Systems like Braze/Leanplum/Moengage. CMS Tool integration experience is preferred
- Experience in warming up new IPs and monitoring domain reputation
- Understanding of conversion levers and leveraging that to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel
- Technical expertise with Email, Push, SMS, and IAMs – deliverability, optimization, and best practices.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, copywriting, organizational, and project management skills
- Attention to detail, team-first attitude and passion for games
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.