Senior Manager, IT Project Management
15 days ago
ZeniMax IT is looking for an exceptional leader to help guide the creation of our new project management team.
The successful applicant will work as part of the ZeniMax IT senior management team ensuring that the IT group is collaborating across the organization to manage and drive our products and services. This leader will ensure high quality scheduling and milestone planning, identify dependencies and possible workflow blockages, facilitate communication between stakeholders and internal departments, and manage high risk areas of development. They will also be responsible for building the project management team to be able to fulfill these objectives. This role will be a strong influence on the global IT organization’s burgeoning work management processes.
- Continue to build a first-class enterprise IT project management organization.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of staff to create project schedules, drive milestones, and successfully deploy and operate enterprise IT products.
- Develop and refine organization processes to increase production efficiency, work life balance, and quality.
- Lead a team of project managers effectively, while mentoring and growing their skillsets.
- Communicate and collaborate with senior management on the status of all IT projects.
- Manage work ingest and planning for IT in partnership with their external stakeholders and customers:
- Corporate functions (Finance, Legal, Marketing, Sales etc.)
- External software developers
- Game Studios
- At least 5 years of project management experience in enterprise IT or live operations with a clear understanding of how to lead IT project management teams.
- Proven track record building and developing enterprise IT project management teams.
- Strong expertise in the product owner role, and mentoring others to become effective product owners.
- Passion for an improvement mindset, both at an organization and personal level
- Excellent at receiving and incorporating feedback.
- Must thoroughly understand the mechanics behind cross discipline team collaboration and product ownership.
- Ability to prioritize development initiatives, balancing both business and qualitative needs.
- Ability to create project schedules and milestones, and monitor the progress of department milestones, and individual tasks against those schedules.
- Ability to collaboratively create and implement best project management practices and processes regarding the specific needs of the individual teams and projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientated and can multi-task under pressure.
- Project management software skills using Jira or other project management software.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Agile Alliance
- Scrum Alliance