Senior Manager, Growth
10 days ago
As Senior Growth Manager, you will be responsible for the complete User Acquisition and Growth Management of global, AAA multi-platform titles. In this role you will leverage your unique experience, along with competitive research, data driven analysis, and paid media agency management to create, implement, and manage the performance marketing strategy and tactical execution across the portfolio of games. You’ll work with internal teams to develop strategic performance marketing plans, drive high frequency creative testing, refine analytical dashboards, and improve the new user funnel to reach targeted KPIs and business goals.
WHY JOIN THE MARKETING TEAM?
- You have a strong voice to represent the brand within and outside the company. We are always mindful about building brand image and protecting our brands’ reputation.
- You are passionate about data and understanding consumer behavior. We’re always thinking of creative opportunities and strategies to reach and convert our target audience into customers.
- You value being in the know. We keep a close eye on industry trends and always listen to consumers with all of our marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You enjoy having influence over the end result. We collaborate across designers, artists, product teams, and community teams to bring to life multi-channel marketing plans.
- You are enthusiastic about games. We work hard but also play hard. We appreciate and play all types of games. It’s in our team and company DNA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop strategic sustained user acquisition campaigns, driving continued high-quality volume to NCSOFT games, optimized to return on ad spend
- Optimize marketing technology stack and related operations, including marketing automation and attribution
- Deliver leading analysis and insight to new user acquisition measurement, including helping to define & set KPI goals for each game, and working with Analytics on implementing improved Business Intelligence
- Own the creation and management of the audience growth strategy across games including planning, costing, ROI analysis of all audience growth initiatives
- Manage the ad creative pipeline, including ideation, iteration, and prioritization of ad creative concepts
- Drive a culture of experimentation on all key existing UA channels (ex.: Facebook, Google, networks, programmatic, etc.) while also ideating and establishing new user acquisition funnels
- Partner closely with CRM and Web to drive a fully-optimized player experience during every step of the customer lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Business/Marketing degree OR an equivalent combination of experience and education required. MBA degree a plus
- 8 + years in digital advertising, with recent experience in strategy & management
- Experience launching a flagship product for a global brand, gaming or entertainment industry experience a plus
- Vast experience in digital marketing, managing large budgets vs full-funnel KPI(s)
- Experience with campaign planning tools and experience with leveraging a variety of performance channels (Social, Search, Video, etc.) for impact
- Experience with demand generation tactics (eg Linear TV, CTV/OTT, OOH and more) and in planning for their direct interaction with performance channels
- Experience working with both an internal team and external media agency
- Understanding of the Ad-tech and Mar-tech landscape
- Knowledge of the mobile app advertising ecosystem (programmatic, social, etc)
- Creativity in advertising, problem solving, and story telling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Comfort with a fast-paced cadence, working across a wide breadth of initiatives
- High-level presentation and post-campaign analysis skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing global UA campaigns for a live services product
- Intimate knowledge of MS Office, with experience managing spreadsheets and building decks and presentations