Senior Manager, Global Workplace Expert Analyst
2 months ago
Job Title:Senior Manager, Global Workplace Expert Analyst
Job Title: Senior Manager, Global Workplace Expert Analyst
Department: HR Facilities
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The ABK Workplace Organization is part of Activision’s CAO Organization and is responsible for delivering excellence through safe, cost effective real estate strategies and services. With a portfolio of over x million sq. ft. across the globe, Activision’s workplace is a critical to delivering on the company’s strategic goals while serving as a destination for employee collaboration and productivity.
Globally across Activision, Blizzard and King (ABK), you are responsible for the management of the workplace financial and operational data - embedding analysis, data, and reasoning into the decision-making processes. This includes data management, developing business cases and financial/data models, defining processes, management reporting and interfacing with Finance.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Proficient in the use of Tableau
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets
- Knowledge of accounting, Strong capabilities in financial modelling
- Working Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to communicate information and concepts clearly and logically, setting time specific and achievable expectations at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Proactive in identifying improvement opportunities and helping the team understand the best way to achieve goals.
- Experience to influence and direct teams remotely
- Understanding of the whole property life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office / Google Suite
- Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver a range of analysis activities - data extraction, analysis, and recommendations
- Technical / systems knowledge, experience and capabilities required with direct exposure to Real Estate and Facilities Data systems (e.g. CoStar & JIRA), database management and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, QlikView, Qlik Sense,)
- Previous working knowledge of Google BigQuery / Google Cloud Platform
- Qualified Accountant is desirable (CIMA / ACCA / ACA / CA etc.)
- Previous knowledge of CoStar
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.