Senior Manager, Global Events
28 days ago
As a Senior Manager on the Global Events & Experiences Team, you will be crafting events that delight our customers and meet the needs of our different business units! This team serves as the ‘quarterback’ and through-line across cross-org teams to deliver the flawless release of sophisticated, high-priority customer-facing programs. The Senior Manager will work with multiple workstream owners to lead the development and delivery of integrated content, channel, and activation strategy for our marquee events, including our own proprietary event, Unite. The right candidate is strategic, with an operational approach, and an understanding of how to connect the dots and implement cross-functional programs effectively.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead brainstorms, run large meetings, communicate regularly with leadership, drive efficiencies, identify opportunities, and fill in gaps as you figure out the right launch strategies based on inputs from all collaborator teams.
- Simultaneously lead & complete multiple events of any size up to and including large-scale events at any one time.
- Handle internal and external partners & vendor relationships and grow those relationships through coordinated effort and goal setting
- Support the establishment and execution of department operational plans/objectives, including business, production, and priority mapping
- Manage direct reports with the ability to mentor and provide high-level, detailed feedback and assist with short and long-term career growth and development
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in the event marketing industry primarily focused on the management of teams, implementing large and small events and operations
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams while building, carrying out, and scaling event strategy
- Consistent track record of using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Ability to push individual and team thinking; is continuously interested in and perceptive to industry changes and trends, and up-levels that knowledge to management and team.
- Strong B2B virtual and live event experience, with a preference toward experience in the technology industry or similar-sized global customer-facing events (brand or agency side)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.