Senior Manager Global Brand Marketing (Universes Beyond)
11 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a Senior Manager Global Brand Marketing to lead and own global brand marketing efforts for Magic: The Gathering® Universes Beyond product lines. This brand strategist and bridge-builder should demonstrate a passion and track-record for leading marketing campaigns that both fuel deeper engagement with existing fan bases and welcome new audiences. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in crafting and delivering programs that drive incremental demand for high-profile entertainment launches. They should also be builders of collaborative relationships with internal and external partners.
If the idea of experimenting with innovative marketing approaches that get people interested in trying a new game sounds exciting, this is an opportunity to impact the future of an outstanding brand!
What You'll Do:
- Strategic Marketing Leader - Plan, develop, implement, and track all marketing for the Universes Beyond product lines, including oversight of campaign goals, strategy, execution, and learning.
- Trusted and Inspirational Partner – Build and nurture effective relationships across cross-functional teams as well as with external partner organizations through a collaborative mentality.
- Brand Champion - Be the marketing business owner and go-to-market leader for all Universes Beyond product lines.
- Creative Driver - Work with internal functions and external agencies to build larger-than-life and break-thru marketing messaging, while ensuring messaging consistency and brand equity growth over time.
- Global Supporter - Engage with global regional teams to ensure success in their respective markets.
- Industry Expert - Apply expert-level understanding of the market environment and the opportunity for each release.
- Campaign Connector – Be the go-to person across all internal teams and channels, throughout campaign phases, from conceptualization to implementation and post-campaign analysis, actualizing product business goals.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10 years’ experience in brand management and marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to craft and communicate strategy.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- Experience using data to drive decisions and planning.
- Inspirational leadership and people management with a consistent track record of encouraging and developing others.
- An outlier-level passion for the business of entertainment.
- Experience in building bridges with various internal and external team members including IP partners.
- Validated track record in leading product marketing teams including crafting and driving go-to-market plans and marketing playbooks, with top tier entertainment brands.
- Creativity, flexibility, and great sense of humor!
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as a comprehensive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.