Senior Manager, Financial Systems
10 days ago
We’re currently seeking a Senior Manager, Financial Systems to join our Corporate Finance & Strategy team! As our Senior Manager, Financial Systems, you will be responsible for leading Unity’s planning and reporting system, Workday Adaptive Planning (formerly known as: Adaptive Insights) and will partner with IT in building best in class tools to support the FP&A organization. This leader will own the vision, strategy, prioritization and in partnership with IT will own the execution for Adaptive Insights, data & integrations, and ensure scalability of the system. He or she will maintain and drive continuous improvement for the tool, while providing cross-functional financial leadership. Additionally, he or she will streamline and improve the different processes and assist with documentation of policies related to the system.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead development of the enterprise-wide system strategy and maintenance of Adaptive Insights
- Perform conceptual data modeling, develop, build and maintain modeling sheets to meet field planning requirements, master data and core system management, data standardization, information integrity and compliance
- Provide direction and thought leadership to finance and operating field leaders on financial matters and process & system improvement opportunities
- Accountable for ad-hoc support & participation in critical business analytics, key project support as advised by management, and integration across Systems
- Define and maintain integration principles, standards, and guidance to support analytics, business intelligence and application development needs
- Partner with IT to develop the technical systems roadmap and participate in Sprint planning to set priorities for established backlog
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience with Workday/Adaptive Insights and/or other leading Cloud based SaaS EPM Implementations (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle EPM software, etc)
- Advanced proficiency in Adaptive Insights
- Experience with consolidations & developing financial statements (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow) and thorough experience using and applying finance / accounting terminology and concepts
- Experience Integrating data from CRM/ERP systems like salesforce, Workday and Enterprise data stores
- Ability to coordinate and execute large projects
- Ability to partner with IT, define roadmaps, set priorities for sprint planning
You might also have:
- Experience in implementing or maintaining financial planning and/or reporting systems
- Experience in developing detailed financial modeling, forecasting and what-if scenarios
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.